Family Drug Support jobs
- Support for identified issues such as mental health, drug and alcohol use.
- We support people in the areas of disability, family, youth and children, health and…
- Support people in the areas of disability, family, youth and.
- Support for identified issues such as mental health, drug and.
- With respect, no agencies please.
- An education support class position supports the educational services being provided to students, but must not include duties of teaching as defined in clause 2…
- There is also a specialist memory support wing and memory garden for residents to enjoy with family and friends.
- Certificate III in Aged Care.
- The forensic counsellor supports positive behavioural change and recovery in people through providing evidence-based therapeutic individual, group and family…
- A flexible & family friendly workplace.
- Acknowledging the lived experience of individuals providing support to a family member or friend and placing the carer’s…
$34.24 - $50.90 an hour
- Extensive demonstrated successful post-graduation experience in provision of drug and alcohol services, and a breadth of knowledge and expertise in contemporary…
Northern NSW Local Health District
$34.24 - $60.15 an hour
- Demonstrated post-graduate clinical experience and skill in assessments with family focused interventions (individual, family therapy, group work, and/or…
$69,200 a year
- Provide after hours support to participants with high quality mental health, psychosocial and recovery support.
- Role available until June 2021.
- Primary School Student Counsellor, support staff and additional health professionals in their work, meeting the needs of individual and groups of students and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.