Fashion Buyer $60,000 jobs in New South Wales
- This well known online retailer of women's fashion requires a strategic Assistant Buyer with vision.
- Your aim will be to maintain their reputation as a fashion…
- Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia.
- No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
- Identify and build relationships with the appropriate account buyers.
- Proactively manage pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion.
- Experienced buyer of media and creative services.
- One of the largest retailer of fashion apparel.
- Be part of one of the worlds largest fashion brands.
- Manage and execute long form contracts as well as flow Purchase Order (PO) requirements to indirect buyers for execution on time ensuring key contractual flow…
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Ideally you’ve had exposure to head office/buyer negotiation and can demonstrate success throughout your career in achieving sales targets and KPI’s.
$60,000 a year
- Dealing with the top people in the business (buyers, owners etc.).
- With an edgy and appealing mix of seasonal must haves our client has satisfied the fashion…
- Passion for retail and fashion.
- The role is based at ally fashion Camperdown, Sydney NSW.
- You will be able to build strong vendor and market relationships,…
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Our client is a leading off-price apparel and home fashion global retailer.
- Global retailer across Apparel, Beauty and Home Fashions.
- Sound knowledge of the fashion and fabric industry.
- Following trends in the fashion and fitness industries and constantly coming up with new products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.