Fashion Wholesale jobs
- Knowledge of local and overseas fashion retail markets.
- Ability to translate fashion trends into commercial design concepts.
- Fabric and raw material knowledge.
- Generating & sending invoices to our wholesale customers.
- Kuwaii is an inimitable alternative to mass-produced fashion.
- Enter new stock in our database.
- Proven record of success in achieving sales targets in a wholesale or retail environment.
- Developing and maintaining key retail relationships to ensure…
- Achieving the Net Sales Target for assigned Field wholesale Customers.
- Functional - > 2 years in sales, ideally with wholesale focus.
- Ideally you will have experience designing products within fashion or accessories targeted towards females and or children.
- You will have strong, demonstrable, professional wholesale sales or Retail Buying/Merchandising experience developed in the Sport, Fashion, Apparel or similar…
- Ideally you will have experience in the board sports or fashion industry and have developed a strong understanding of the needs of the market.
- Ensure all dealing is maintained within agreed wholesale deals and discretionary funds guidelines.
- Execute required activities as advised by the National…
- Experience in action sports or youth-orientated fashion businesses is highly desirable.
- City: Gold Coast & Byron Bay.
- These areas of interest include:
- To lead the monthly wholesale IBP submission.
- In conjunction with the Finance and Sales Leadership team ensure that consistent structure and accuracy are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.