Fashion Wholesale jobs in New South Wales
- Achieving the Net Sales Target for assigned Field wholesale Customers.
- Functional - > 2 years in sales, ideally with wholesale focus.
$100,000 a year
- With Head Offices in Byron Bay, this beautiful fashion brand are seeking a passionate wholesale retail Manager to join their established team.
- Previous exposure in wholesale and multi-channel businesses.
- Already one of Australia’s leading luxury retailers, CAMILLA is now branching further overseas in…
- You will be involved in the end to end process in the warehouse for wholesale and on-line.
- If you have experience working as part of a fashion / Apparel…
- You must have a thorough understanding of the retail, wholesale and digital channels.
- With our recent international expansion, this new marketing Manager will…
- You will have strong, demonstrable, professional wholesale sales or Retail Buying/Merchandising experience developed in the Sport, Fashion, Apparel or similar…
- About the business and the role.
- Jivaro is working with a premium global accessories brand to recruit for a Sales Manager within the NSW Area.
- Develop growth strategies for wholesale operations nationally.
- Minimum 3 years’s experience in a National Sales Manager role within fashion retail.
Inner West NSW
- They have gained great traction since their launch, developing a range of runway collections and being involved with events like Mercedes Benz fashion week.
$120,000 a year
- The business is valued at over $9 billion and works with some of the largest global fashion entities.
- This position will also have extensive business partnering…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.