Field Representative jobs in Victoria
Sort by: relevance -
- Our Customer Service Representatives work out in the field, to grow the top line revenue and volume of CCA’s customer base.
- This is a role that will see you:
- Deliver brand strategy in field, through exceptional product/competitor product knowledge, adherence to sales strategy and key selling messages.
- Services provided to customers after purchase leverage their connected equipment and our outstanding field technology, and decades of product, service and…
- As our Technical Sales Representative, you will develop and implement a sales plan to effectively service our customers and grow our Constructions Systems…
- The Field Sales Executive role is responsible for supporting Wolters Kluwer’s Health customers as the contact for our ‘Clinical Effectiveness’ medical…
- We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Field Sales Representative who loves chasing new business but also servicing an existing client base.
$60,000 a year
- They are looking for an experienced Customer Service and Client Relationship Representative to join their rapidly expanding team.
- We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
- Provide technical advice and support.
- This includes field verifications of measurements and other field installation requirements.
- This maybe in the field or in the office.
- Able to work at heights.
- Post tertiary education is a Science field or similar, or comparable work experience.
- At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.