Field Scientist jobs in Western Australia
Sort by: relevance -
- We are seeking consultants of various levels to join us, from fresh graduates through to senior consultants to act as our Field Environmental Scientists, from a…
$113,000 - $132,000 a year
- You will ensure timely and successful delivery on key milestones of externally-funded projects in close collaboration with scientists across CSIRO and in other…
$70,000 - $100,000 a year
- The role will offer you valuable experience in the field and further your knowledge and technical training in the areas of:
- We are looking for people who are:
- Data scientist Python and Spark experience Data engineering.
- As an expert in your field you will be given the chance to be part of small team using data gained…
- Conducting field testing and sampling for environmental in.
- Collecting, compiling and interpreting field and laboratory data.
- With a national network of specialist offices staffed by scientists, we are the agency of choice for Australia's major scientific employers and job seekers.
- Duties will include both field and office tasks.
- A master’s degree in a related field would be an advantage.
- At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
- Demonstrated skills in field sampling techniques ideally including soil and groundwater investigations, as well as asbestos containing materials sampling.
$93,653 a year
- Soil-structure interaction, physical modelling, analytical modelling, numerical modelling and field testing.
- A PhD in Civil Engineering (or close to completion)…
- You will learn from best-in-class engineers, scientists, project managers, and other technical specialist while working on a diverse range of stimulating and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.