Finance jobs in Narangba QLD
- Our contact centres specialise in different areas, and depending on your skills, you might find yourself supporting a customer with their first small business…
- You will have knowledge of policies and practices relating to procurement, contracts, finance, human resources and records management and be proficient in the…
- Assist senior officers undertake various tasks related to the production of financial reports, financial statements and address reporting issues to ensure…
- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader.
- Develop your career while making a positive community impact.
- Join an inclusive and collaborative team - Good culture is…
- *PLEASE NOTE THIS VACANCY HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN**This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
- Job Category: Call Centre and Customer Service.
- Join Australia’s largest privately-owned receivables management company during an exciting growth period.
- Rotations across finance partnering and group reporting teams will ensure you gain a varied and well-rounded range of skills.
- What we can offer you:
- The key duties and accountabilities for the role fall into three main areas:
- Provide professional services relating to the collection, processing, validation,…
- Developing strong relationships and undertake regular formal meetings with key stakeholders and management to discuss financial position of the business and…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with competency in providing finance support to non financial people.
- Reports to: Head of Finance - APAC.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.