Financial Functional Consultant $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Identification and Execution of Improvements using data analysis and financial alignment.
- Ability to analyze and provide quick insight into financial and…
- Strong knowledge in the value of applications that support the financial process of a business and leverage ERP applications.
- In depth knowledge of competitors.
- Knowledge of (financial) messaging platforms;
- When designing the solution, the implementation consultant will work with the solution architect and with the…
- Experience with financial application packages and thorough understanding of accounting principles is an asset.
- Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile.
$170,000 - $190,000 a year
- A functional background utilizing a variety of common system integration methods and technologies/ frameworks.
- Understanding of T24 around payments.
- Advise stakeholders and internal consultant on Oracle solutions.
- Running a deep analysis on the current stakeholder’s infrastructure, business processes,…
$600 a day
- The successful candidate will process some of the below experience and will service cross functional management systems within this company.
- Proven experience of financial regulatory software.
- On-site requirements gathering (non-functional).
- Is innovation part of your DNA?
- Lead or participate in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary deal teams and project teams.
- This is a hands-on role where you will support the closure of large…
- Lead teams of architects, consultants, and developers.
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.