Financial Functional Consultant $154,600 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Extensive business process and functional knowledge.
- 4+ years ERP (SAP) Functional experience in any functional module is a MUST with two full SAP lifecycles; S…
- Experience with financial application packages and thorough understanding of accounting principles is an asset.
- Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile.
- Advise stakeholders and internal consultant on Oracle solutions.
- Running a deep analysis on the current stakeholder’s infrastructure, business processes,…
- Lead teams of architects, consultants, and developers.
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary deal teams and project teams.
- This is a hands-on role where you will support the closure of large…
- Deep understanding of the financial and technical challenges faced with running modern day IT operations at large corporations.
$170,000 - $190,000 a year
- A functional background utilizing a variety of common system integration methods and technologies/ frameworks.
- Understanding of T24 around payments.
- Business analysis - including experience of gathering business requirements, documenting functional and non-functional requirements and conducting workshops.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The ideal candidate will need to be an experienced financial professional with proven leadership skills, technical competency within corporate finance, poses…
Northern Beaches NSW
$750 - $850 a day
- The expectation for these role is to be a hands on implementation delivery resources (Oracle EBS Functional Analyst resource) with specific skills in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.