Financial Strategy Consulting $130,000 jobs
- Working for Accenture Consulting, you would join a group of financial services specialised consulting practitioners.
- Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide rigorous analysis to support the rationale, financial impact, and risk assessments of strategies and specific initiatives for C&SB level.
- As a global industry leader in organisational consulting, synchronising strategy and talent to drive superior performance is our passion.
- Understand financial principles and engage in financial return discussions with customers, including the ability to produce costing models.
- At least 5 years experience in technology consulting.
- Lead or participate in cloud strategy and transformation engagements based on level of seniority.
- You’ll oversee the quality of our biggest programmes and services, liaise with clients and provide expert consulting services.
- What about all of these?
- Lead Sales & Support teams to deliver Segment GTM strategy.
- In this role you will be leading the product marketing of our financial services portfolio.
- 6-10 years of experience in IT transformation external client consulting to Fortune 1000 firms, blending general business acumen with competencies in technology…
- Promontory Financial Group, an IBM Company, is the premier consulting firm for financial services companies worldwide.
- What skills will be needed?
- Experience in advisory or consulting, corporate finance, strategy & operations, financial advisory or restructuring either locally or across the globe.
Information Services Group
- Minimum of three years’ consulting sourcing related experience in software and cloud negotiations.
- Perform complex financial evaluations of proposals, business…
- Are you looking for the next step in your financial crime consulting career?
- Demonstrable abilities in consulting / stakeholder engagement, management and…
- 5+ years in consulting roles or consulting-like roles (such as internal consulting roles) is required.
- Each Accenture consulting Senior manager is a unique part…
- Exceptional quantitative analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Ideally expertise in project management business transformation strategy development.
- Direct exposure to customer management, financial management and business development.
- In collaboration with ENSCO US and Australia staff, develop strategy for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.