First Personnel Services jobs in Brisbane QLD
Tru Security Services
- Are well presented and have excellent customer service skills; and.
- All types of Security Personnel.
- Time to make a change!
- Start the year off right.
$92,216 - $102,536 a year
- Working in Council means delivering excellent customer service to the people of Brisbane.
- Experience in maintaining and managing stakeholder relationships with…
- Provide first line escape response.
- Assess and evaluate the performance of Dog Squad personnel and implement appropriate staff development activities.
- Be the first point of contact for customer enquiries, actively listening and be solution focused.
- My client is an Australian-based not-for-profit provider of…
$45,000 a year
- Client focused with an aim for service excellence.
- 6 month fixed term contract.
- Global company looking for a well presented receptionist.
- The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for the provision of well and seismic data management services to GGRE staff including full project…
- Handling day-to-day operations and personnel related issues.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit,…
- May vary depending on the requirements of the service.
- L Frequent liaison with external providers including mental health, legal, law enforcement and Centrelink…
- Our client has over 90,000 personnel worldwide across 70 countries making them one of the largest oil and gas operators in the world.
- A growing organisation within the transport and mining services industry, this business offer a wide range of products and services for some of Australia's top…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.