First State jobs in Victoria
- Please ensure you include a covering letter which states the position and location you are applying for as the first page of your attached resume.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The Helpline offers information, advice and support and is the first step for victims of crime to access free services in Victoria.
- In this role you will:
- YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to: • a national criminal history check;• an…
Mount Waverley VIC
- Additional annual leave after your first year of service.
- With our Australian store support centre based in Melbourne and state offices in Brisbane, Sydney and…
Narre Warren VIC
- Managed by Windermere, this critical State Wide Bush Fire 1800 Intake Service will include a team of Bushfire Recovery Intake Workers who will be the first…
- HLTAID003 Apply first aid or equivalent.
- Holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws.
Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Our team of 200 people thrive on putting our members first in everything we do – from providing exceptional customer service to advocating for their interests…
- As an organisation, the AFL works tirelessly in all states and at all levels to enhance and grow the game – from grassroots to elite.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF.
$34 - $35 an hour
- These are on call 6 hour shifts, available Monday through to Friday in a state of the art, safety first distribution warehouse in the South Eastern suburbs.
$80,000 a year
- Patients come first - Excellence lives here.
- The Alfred has a reputation as being a leader in many areas of health and has several state-wide services including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.