Fitness Team Leader jobs in New South Wales
$66,825 - $77,352 a year
- Certificate IV Fitness or equivalent.
- Minimum twelve (12) months experience in a Team Leader/Supervisor role.
- A valid NSW Working with Children Check.
- Team Leader – Client Service & Management.
- TEAM LEADER – CLIENT SERVICE & MANAGEMENT.
- Proven interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership ability to lead a…
- As a Birthday Party Leader, your main responsibility is hosting fun, memorable birthday parties for kids.
- You'll work alongside other team members to provide a…
- Team Leader – IRT Home Care.
- IRT employees have access to our corporate fitness program with more than 30 health and fitness providers.
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport.
- Our progressive and innovative team offers development opportunities for our staff and a caring…
City of Lake Macquarie
Speers Point NSW
$80,497 - $86,661 a year
- Corporate fitness and wellbeing programs.
- Position Statement - Community History Leader.
- The Community History Leader will lead the Community History team in…
- Position Description SSU Team Leader.
- Macquarie University Hospital is seeking a full time Team Leader to join our dynamic team to work in our state of the art…
- Cert 3 or 4 fitness qualified with an ability and desire to train all fitness levels.
- Our Fitness Coaches are extraordinary.
- You love health and fitness.
$34.25 - $50.91 an hour
- Days of work are not negotiable and are alternate Thursdays and Fridays to ensure Team Leader coverage across the week.
- Temporary Part Time, 12 hours per week.
- A good level of physical fitness as this role can be physically demanding;
- We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a welcoming smile to deliver…
Be the first to see new Fitness Team Leader jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.