Fitness jobs in New South Wales
DOOLEYS LIDCOMBE CATHOLIC CLUB LTD
- Your passion for the hospitality and / or fitness industry and your immaculate presentation will put you in good stead for this fast-paced friendly environment.
- Wellbeing program- Free gym and fitness classes on site during the day, Subsidised external gym/fitness membership including family membership.
- Cert 3 or 4 fitness qualified with an ability and desire to train all fitness levels.
- Our Fitness Coaches are extraordinary.
- You love health and fitness.
- The main role for our fitness programmers is to provide our members with customised fitness programs based on their individual needs.
- The Casual Fitness Instructor is responsible for supervision of the public and members using the Manly Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Aquatic Centre and to provide…
- Have a reasonable level of physical fitness to perform strenuous duties on a weekly basis.
- Indulge in your passion for fashion!
- You will be expected to:
Department of Home Affairs
New South Wales
$55,487 a year
- Able to meet medical and fitness standards relevant to the role;
- Meet and maintain stringent medical and psychometric standards, as fitness, health and mobility…
- “Perks Program” corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment.
- We don’t just sell products;
- Passionate about health and fitness.
- Welcoming new members to Orangetheory Fitness, by providing detailed and encouraging on-boarding.
- Let’s get sweaty together… rock star style.
- Build a community in Bligh Street.
- Employed gig…and we’ll kit you out in lulu.
- You may already have a following.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.