Fitter Shutdown $70,000 jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
- We're getting busier in the South West of WA and are looking for qualified and experienced tradespeople for ongoing DIDO project and shutdown work.
- Monadelphous' Maintenance and Industrial Services are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Offshore Tube Fitters for an Offshore Shutdown starting…
Port Hedland WA
- Work both in our Workshop and on our customers sites during shutdowns.
- You will provide mechanical field services on clients’ operational sites and workshop…
$46 - $57 an hour
- We have ongoing shutdown maintenance and project work for Mechanical Fitters ex Perth.
- Linkforce is a leading Shutdown Maintenance, Project Management and…
- As a minimum, you’ll be a trade qualified mechanical fitter with demonstrated experience working within a processing plant environment.
Orontide Group Ltd
- As a result of the company's continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for suitably qualified and experienced Mechanical Fitters for an upcoming…
- Assist with shutdown co-ordination and execution.
- After an impressive debut in 2013, the Tropicana gold mine has consistently achieved or beaten performance…
- Due to continued growth we are currently seeking Kalgoorlie based Supervisors for a variety of DIDO and FIFO shutdown and project works.
- Due to continued growth, we are seeking expressions of interest from Mechanical Fitters with fixed plant processing experience to join our shutdown team for…
- WorkPac is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter a 1 Week shutdown, FIFO.
- 1-week Assignment Start date 02 Mar 2020.
- Start date 02 March 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.