Fitter Shutdown jobs in Western Australia
- We're getting busier in the South West of WA and are looking for qualified and experienced tradespeople for ongoing DIDO project and shutdown work.
- This includes maintenance services, sustaining and minoring capital works, shutdowns, operations and facilities management.
- We are keen to hear from:
- Monadelphous' Maintenance and Industrial Services are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Offshore Tube Fitters for an Offshore Shutdown starting…
- As a minimum, you’ll be a trade qualified mechanical fitter with demonstrated experience working within a processing plant environment.
- We have opportunities for Port Hedland based Boilermakers, Mechanical Fitters and Riggers for drive-in-drive-out shutdown maintenance works.
Port Hedland WA
- Work both in our Workshop and on our customers sites during shutdowns.
- You will provide mechanical field services on clients’ operational sites and workshop…
$46 - $57 an hour
- We have ongoing shutdown maintenance and project work for Mechanical Fitters ex Perth.
- Linkforce is a leading Shutdown Maintenance, Project Management and…
- Monadelphous' Mining Maintenance West division supplies long term maintenance contracts, shutdowns, execution of minor capital projects and asset integrity…
- Ability to complete statutory compliance work, scheduled maintenance, scheduled shutdown work, breakdown recovery on a multitude of equipment from standard…
$50 an hour
- Due to client success, they now require a highly skilled and experienced Mechanical fitter for upcoming shut down work.
- In return you will receive;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.