Fitter Turner jobs in Mornington VIC
13 jobs found within 35 km of Mornington VIC
No jobs found within 25 km of Mornington VIC
- We are seeking to employ a qualified fitter and turner to work with our.
- Bored of working on the same old thing?
- Take pride in producing a quality product.
ATEL Employment Services
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- 1st Year Fitter Turner Apprentice.
- Get on the road to success.
- We have a great opportunity for a successful person to complete their Certificate III in…
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Formal trade qualification as Fitter/Turner with REL (D-Class), or.
- Our business is the remanufacture of petrol & diesel engines in one of the most modern and best equipped production facilities in Australia.
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Trade qualification as Fitter and Turner.
- Proven Maintenance Fitter experience in a FMCG environment is be highly regarded.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Our client is looking for a Machinist who has experience working with a tufting machine, as a mechanic for a large carpet manufacture.
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with at least 5 years’ experience in automation or complex MHE environments.
- Trade qualification as a Fitter and Turner or Toolmaker.
- Huge growth in the company has led to us currently searching for a toolmaker / Fitter to join our team.
Stug Australia Pty Ltd
- We are an engineering workshop based in Clayton, involved in low batch manufacture, jobbing and prototype work for various industries, including Biomedical,…
- Trade qualification as a Fitter and Turner or Toolmaker (or Sound knowledge of CNC punch press tooling).
- With the latest technologies and new premises Wildcat…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.