Fitters Shutdown Maintenance jobs
- Monadelphous Maintenance & Industrial Services Division requires Mechanical Fitters and Flange Technicians for 6 week shutdown in Murrarie Brisbane starting…
RCR Construction & Maintenance
- Power Station or relevant shutdown experience.
- Attractive casual rates and overtime are available for suitably skilled applicants to work on a 10 week shutdown…
- Linkforce is a leading shutdown maintenance and project execution provider to the resources sector.
- We are currently seeking Port Hedland based Boilermakers,…
- Previous experience in shutdown work (highly desirable).
- The shutdown work will mainly consist of 12-hour shifts (day/night) and the duration of the shutdown…
$40.00 - $49.99 an hour
- This work may include shutdowns, project or ongoing rosters which will include repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Ability to work well in a team.
$46 - $57 an hour
- Shutdown maintenance works throughout WA and Interstate.
- Rostered fixed plant and mobile maintenance opportunities.
- Fly-in-fly-out from Perth.
- Available to commence immediately seeking long term maintenance work;
- Continuity of work on a major maintenance and shut down contract with opportunity to…
- We're getting busier in the South West of WA and are looking for qualified and experienced tradespeople for ongoing DIDO project and shutdown work.
$39.26 an hour
- Strong background in maintenance, servicing and repairs.
- Ability to work overtime in case of breakdown and plant shutdown as required.
$60 - $65 an hour
- You will be engaged to Plan and Schedule maintenance and shutdowns, assisting maintenance teams across the HME fleet and fixed plant teams in line with site…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.