Fleet Maintenance $52,800 jobs
You refined by:
- Improve fleet performance through quality maintenance practices;
- Build cross functional relationships with other areas to support the delivery of maintenance;
Rex (Regional Express)
- Willingness to accept the work environment of aircraft heavy maintenance, including component repair and refurbishment maintenance.
$48.31 an hour
- Blast Hole Rig maintenance repairs and refurbishments.
- Centralised maintenance and refurbishment facility footprint – Perth.
- Grow your career with us.
- The mine has one of the largest coal reserves in Australia and the world and therefore offers exposure to equipment; such as the largest Dragline fleet in BHP…
- Lead overall plant maintenance activities including preventative and corrective maintenance;
- At peak manning of over 400 personnel, this full-time role,…
- Provide administrative support in relation to vehicle fleet services for Senators, Members and senior staff;
- In this role our preferred applicant will:
- Planning resources and executing a safe maintenance plan.
- Knowledge of contemporary maintenance, supply chain and reliability processes.
- Operating maintenance software and create maintenance schedules for the fleet.
- Train technicians across to operate fleet maintenance software.
- We are eager to engage with energetic and experienced High Voltage (HV) Electricians who have experience on Electric Drive Trucks (Komatsu 930E preferred) along…
$118,034 - $129,828 a year
- Experience in plant and fleet management.
- Ensure planned maintenance and repairs are in accordance with agreed service levels and ensure maintenance agreements…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.