Fleet Maintenance jobs in Queensland
- Maintaining fleet availability of Kenworth Service Trucks, Legra Pit Pumps, Allight Lighting Plants/Genset’s and the Light Vehicle Fleet.
- This role reports to the Fleet Coordinator.
- Read, interpret and apply plans to Road Construction or Maintenance procedures;
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler-Water Truck Fleet plays a critical role within their maintenance and operations department.
- What to expect in return:
- Veolia is seeking an ambitious Fleet Controller to work from our Rocklea Office as part of the South East Queensland Operational Waste team.
- The role is responsible for undertaking preventative maintenance and providing technical field support for the mine site Fleet Management System (FMS) and other…
$43.52 - $46.46 an hour
- Provide regular Fleet Asset replacement schedule status updates.
- Assist to maintain a Risk Assessment Register for council’s fleet of vehicles, plant and…
- MPC Kinetic is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our Maintenance team in Roma.
- The Maintenance Technician is responsible for correcting equipment/vehicle…
- Your main duties will include ensuring that all maintenance is carried out as per the daily schedule and determined by the Fleet Maintenance Planner.
- Mechanical knowledge to a level of understanding equipment capabilities, maintenance scheduling and preventative maintenance methods.
- We are currently seeking highly skilled Maintenance Supervisor to join our Maintenance Department.
- Maintenance Supervisor – Capcoal Surface Operations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.