Fleet Management jobs in Victoria
- Be able to liaise effectively at an inter-departmental level with senior management, other department staff and external organisations.
- Be able to multi task.
$83,508 - $90,180 a year
- Demonstrated commercial acumen, with experience in contract management and business planning, including financial and resource management.
- A minimum of 3-years’ experience in a similar role (in a fleet management or similar company).
- Train technicians across to operate fleet maintenance software.
$30 an hour
- Our Trade Assistant roles are responsible for helping our workshops deliver a fleet of buses in a safe and reliable roadworthy condition each day.
- Transdev Mechanics are responsible for all facets of maintaining our fleet of buses to ensure we can deliver a clean, safe and comfortable journey to our…
Nationwide Towing & Transport
- Facilitate strong performance management processes.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills.
- Administration / operational support to senior management.
- Efficient management of a fleet of vehicles ranging from 25-30.
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Previous employment experience within a heavy vehicle transport fleet or time spent as a technician within a retail truck dealership will be considered an…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Effective route management; with time and cost management being main focus.
- Ensure planning and scheduling complies with fatigue management.
- Alstom is proud to maintain the Sydney Light Rail fleet of trams and infrastructure (Inner West and City and South-East), The Sydney Metro Rolling Stock and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.