Fmcg Research $102,600 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- Research and seek out new product lines and business opportunities.
- Strategic souring experience at a senior category manager level - agriculture, FMCG or…
- Understanding of the current FMCG retail environment.
- Conceptual understanding of research methodologies and the insight generation process.
- You have 5-7 years previous experience in commercial and/or category roles in FMCG.
- Strong Qualitative and Quantitative reporting and insight generation from…
- Our client sits within the science and research space, and unites medical research organisations, hospitals and other research organisations to drive innovation…
- The successful candidate will have experience at Brand Manager Level within FMCG.
- Develop and launch new products & packaging innovation to market leveraging…
$400 - $450 a day
- For this project, you will be working as a consultant on-site with an Aussie FMCG market leader.
- They have got a Research & Development hub called Data Lab,…
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Including in-house market research, brand building and management.
- Previous Retail Experience - FMCG, Pharmacy Channel and Export contacts.
Six Degrees Executive
- 5+ years' experience in a Brand Management role within an FMCG business.
- Monitor consumer trends and competitor activity in the market - conduct research when…
- A sound knowledge of consumer research.
- Fantastic team culture and work environment.
- Our client is a retail giant in Australia who provide fresh produce,…
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Experience working in FMCG would be ideal.
- 8 years’ experience working in a market research agency.
- We need a Qualitative Consultant who can develop insights…
Be the first to see new Fmcg Research $102,600 jobs in Victoria
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.