Fmcg Sales jobs in Perth WA
- Fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated sales professional.
- Expression of Interest: Sales Team Perth.
- At Kraft Heinz we take great pride in our reputation…
- Identifying patterns of sales data or trends and communicating to sales management.
- Leading a team of Merchandisers to deliver on sales targets.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Provide support and assistance to senior sales people.
- Exemplary presentation and communication skills with an engaging and inquisitive attitude towards sales.
- Assist to coach and develop the internal sales team to deliver a high level of customer service excellence.
- KB Food Co (Kailis Bros) is one of Australia’s most…
- For the right candidate, this role not only offers valuable Merchandiser experience but also the opportunity to gain exposure to responsibilities in other sales…
- Monitor sales ensuring appropriate stock levels meeting customer expectations and business requirements;
- Assist with new product development opportunities to…
- Preferably someone with FMCG sales experience.
- Having the large market share within its industry , my client prides themselves on not only their product but…
- This incorporates but is not limited to sales drives, sales promotions, key events and display acquisition.
- Effective management of a defined region, covering…
- Great communication skills with an engaging and inquisitive attitude towards sales.
- You will ideally demonstrate +3 experience within FMCG sales industry or…
- Demonstrated FMCG sales experience is must.
- Confectionery sales experience will be highly regarded.
- Seek and build new business and sales opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.