Focus Community Health jobs
- Mind Australia Limited is one of the country's leading community-managed specialist mental health service providers.
- Working With Children Check (VIC, WA, NSW).
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (CAAC)
Alice Springs NT
$66,417 - $75,991 a year
- The Tobacco Community Engagement Officer is integral to the Health Promotion team with core responsibility in implementing local health promotion activities…
- This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro North Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that…
$100,000 a year
- Develop solutions to complex and challenging health, safety and environment issues in partnership with relevant work groups.
- Focus on health, safety and the environment and ability to identify hazards and risks.
- We aspire to be an inclusive organisation, where our workforce reflects…
$27.50 - $29.65 an hour
- Able to work efficiently in a fast paced health environment, you will work as a member of the team to achieve team outcomes in a cooperative and constructive…
- In addition, this position liaises with all relevant clinical and non-clinical stakeholders within the correctional environment as well as with non-clinical…
- Acute and sub-acute care in hospital and community settings.
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care.
- Maintain health, medical and behavioural records.
- Ensure the physical needs of dogs are met in relation to accommodation, feeding and health.
$32.41 - $46.96 an hour
- The youth health counsellor provides client centred care utilising a trauma informed practice within a primary health care (PHC) framework to work alongside…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.