Food, Beverage jobs in Victoria
- Variety of shifts available (Fulltime, part time or casual).
- Hungry Jack’s® is a franchise of the international Burger King Corporation.
- High-level food quality standards.
- Check the food and drinks served to ensure product quality.
- Take and serve food and drink orders and upsell additional…
- You have highly developed guest service skills, coupled with extensive knowledge of food, beverage and operational practices;
The Hotel Windsor Melbourne
- Food and beverage discounts and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
- Opportunity to join an iconic heritage property and independently owned…
- Are you an art lover?
- Mantra Southbank offers 4.5 star hotel accommodations in the heart of Melbourne’s vibrant arts and entertainment district, which includes…
- Genuine passion for food & shopping.
- Starting in the afternoons or evenings, your work in restocking our shelves is vital in keeping the store ticking and our…
- Processing ticket and food & beverage sales.
- Let’s talk about HOYTS.
- At HOYTS, we’re a talented and creative group.
- What you’ll be doing:
Real People Victoria Pty Ltd
- $25 - $1200 per hour depending on job.
- APPLICANTS SHOULD BE LIVING IN MELBOURNE AND SUBURBS.
- No interstate of overseas applications.
- What we are looking for:
- At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best.
- Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection.
- To be able to work in a dynamic team.
- If you have some experience in the food industry – great.
- You will be expected to work in all service areas – food prep, grill, counter, and cashier.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.