Food Process Worker $60,200 jobs in Mascot NSW
You refined by:
- Utilising your leadership skills, operational knowledge and passion for food you will drive growth for the business through new and entrepreneurial solutions.
- Adhere to internal processes to streamline administrative support.
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- New purpose built factory with state of the art processes.
- Promote and encourage health and safety commitment amongst workers.
- As part of this role, you will:
- Proven experience identifying and deploying process improvements.
- We are one of ANZ's largest food manufacturers employing over 6000 people, across 50+ sites.
- Analytical skill - to identify business process improvement opportunity.
- Participates in Market project teams for business process improvement projects and/or…
- Great at building strong interpersonal relationships with co-workers, suppliers and customers.
- Committed to principles of food safety and driven to uphold these…
- A company that looks after its staff and rewards hard workers.
- Require someone who is a self-starter and very results oriented who has a good understanding of…
- Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes and ensures compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Posting Date Jan 22, 2020.
- Bolt was founded with the vision of supporting vulnerable gig economy workers in the food delivery sector; providing a safe, reliable and affordable electric…
- Experience in creating and optimising processes.
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.