Food Processing Role jobs in Logan City QLD
- Processing tickets and serving our delicious food & beverages.
- Our crew are hired on a permanent part-time basis, giving you the chance to really own your role…
- OneHarvest is recruiting for Process Workers who will be responsible for achieving production targets and processing food to strict food quality standards.
- State of the art food processing & value add packing facility.
- Food processing supervisors / team leaders.
- We employee over 1500 employees Queensland wide and…
$24 an hour
- The role will include a variety of duties including reading recipes, weighing and mixing ingredients, manual handling of products weighing up to 25kgs, fast…
- Tending allocated assembly lines, performing processing tasks efficiently and working to meet individual and group targets.
- Prosper, grow and develop with us!
- To be considered for these roles you will need to possess:
- We employ over 1,500 Queenslanders and together our diverse operation processes 300,000 head of…
- Ingham’s is a fast-paced stable company that offers a diverse working environment and where the safety of our people always comes first.
$24 - $29 an hour
- Labourpower Recruitment Services has fantastic opportunities for experienced Process Workers to work for our client who specialises in Manufacturing, this role…
Food Industry People Group
$25 - $28 an hour
- Relevant experience in food manufacturing.
- Physically fit to perform the requirements of the role.
- All roles involve machine operating, packing of meat product,…
- Start a new role in 2020!
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food manufacturing experience.
- The role is based in South Brisbane / Northern Gold Coast.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.