Food Quality Assurance $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
$98,000 - $106,000 a year
- Engage in activities related to our clients, pilot-scale food processing, quality assurance and product development.
- Lead projects and project activities.
- As the Quality Assurance Technician, you will support the implementation of quality and food safety agendas.
- Qualifications in food quality and safety.
- Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, your responsibilities include:
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for 4 experienced Quality Assurance…
Hazeldene's Bendigo Chicken Farm
- Sound understanding of Quality standards and legislation in the food industry.
- A great opportunity has arisen within our Quality Assurance Team for an…
- Two years' experience in produce quality or similar.
- Ensure all food safety and statutory obligations are achieved.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Collaborate, implement and be driven to implement best practice compliance, quality and assurance processes.
- Analyse, process map, consult and draft quality and…
- At Kraft Heinz we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to Australian Consumers.
- What we require from you:
- Developing, maintaining and implementing the site Quality Management System including HACCP/ food safety, pathogen control, animal welfare and product quality…
- At least 3 years experience in food quality.
- Tertiary qualifications in food science or related discipline or solid experience in a quality role.
- Excellent knowledge of quality assurance principles, HACCP and GMP;
- Experience in Quality or Technical Services within the food industry;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.