Food Services jobs in Victoria
- If you are passionate about working in Aged Care and are looking for an organisation that will help grow and develop your skills, apply now!
- Experience in Food Services in Aged Care / Health.
- Please outline your experience working in aged care as a Food Service Assistant.
- You will be expected to work in all service areas – food prep, grill, counter, and cashier.
- If you have some experience in the food industry – great.
- Prior experience in Healthcare Food Services.
- As a Food Services Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- A passion for great food service whilst being customer and safety focused.
- Food Safety Handler certificate – Level 1.
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality…
- Our food services team operate in a dynamic service environment.
- Experienced Food Service Assistants required to work in a hospital environment in Casual roles.
- Genuine passion for food & shopping.
- Be it the checkout or customer service desk, you’re all about going the extra mile to serve our customers.
$23,010 - $23,770 a year
- Food service department consist of over 85+ employees ranging from cooks/chefs, kitchen hands and food service assistance.
- Basic knowledge of food hygiene and cleanliness standards for a Food Services environment.
- This primary purpose of this role is to assist with completing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.