Forensic Accounting Investigation jobs
- Our range of services includes anti-fraud, bribery and corruption risk management, forensic intelligence, analytics, investigations, dispute advisory and expert…
- Are you looking for the next step in your forensic accounting career?
- Delivering forensic accounting services, such as valuations, financial investigations and…
- A large and diverse range of clients and engagements encompassing the full range of forensic services, which includes investigations, financial crime and…
- Provide ethical and professional security expertise in investigations and incident response activities, including computer forensics investigations of…
- Deliver digital forensic and forensic technology offerings to clients and ensure their needs are met.
- Assist in the identification, collection and management of…
$70,000 a year
- Assisting senior members of the team with complex investigations including source and application of funds and forensic tracing exercises.
- Assisting senior team members with complex investigations.
- Forensic accounting engagements such as valuations and expert reports.
- What's in it for you:
- Experience selling enterprise services related to e-discovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic technology, forensic accounting and/or consulting…
- Previous work experience involving forensic investigations.
- Are you looking for the next step in your forensic investigations career?
- The Procare Group (www.procaregroup.com.au) is a leading national provider of insurance industry services, with key customers including major insurers, ASX 100…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.