Forklift Licence jobs in Northern Territory
- Current unrestricted manual drivers licence (LR Highly regarded).
- Applicable licences to perform duties ie. Forklift, Chainsaw etc.
- A current forklift licence (Desirable but not essential).
- A current Medium Rigid (MR) or higher truck licence.
- Sorting, delivery and pick up of freight.
- Greyhound Australia provides a diverse range of products and services to both the travel and tourism, and resources sectors.
- A proactive ‘hands on’ approach.
- Hold a current Northern Territory (NT) driver’s licence and forklift licence or ability to obtain one.
- Provision of an efficient procurement service for all…
- The purpose of this role is to deliver product in good condition in an effective and timely manner.
- Deliver products (including chilled and frozen products) to…
- A valid driver's licence.
- As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing…
- Amentum has an opportunity for a Utilities Shift Operator at our facility in Alice Springs, Australia.
- The Utilities Shift Operator is part of a small team…
- You’ll need to have a valid forklift licence and you must have previous experience.
- Due to the location of these roles you will also need to have a driver’s…
- High Risk Work Licence in dogging/rigging, elevated work platform, forklift, and/or scaffolding.
- Be a part of capable and supportive team with an engaging work…
- Hold a Current NT Driver's Licence, forklift operator's licence and White Card.
- As one of the largest employers in the NT, our client who supply the electricity…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.