Forklift Technician jobs in Bentley WA
- The successful candidate also requires a Trade qualification as a fitter mechanic, diesel fitter; supported by current documentation and possess a current…
- Located in the Laverton region, AngloGold Ashanti Australia's Sunrise Dam is one of Western Australia's premier gold mines.
- The main tasks of the role include:
- Current driver's licence, as well as current forklift licence;
- Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future.
- The HPGR technician is responsible to ensure safety and quality standards are met, provide technical guidance and ensure that administrative activities are…
- Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry.
- The main responsibilities of the role are:
- This position is responsible for the analysis of all machine components for surface and subsurface cracks as per Industry Standard and WesTrac procedure.
$35 an hour
- Fault finding and trouble shooting on various forklifts.
- Proven experience in diagnostics, servicing and repairs on forklifts.
- $35 per hour + penalties + super.
- Ensure that all service staff and contractors work in a safe manner abiding to company policy in terms of housekeeping, safe working at heights, forklift…
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
- Senior HPGR Supervisor undertakes specific tasks and performs supervision & leadership of direct and indirect labour.
Synaco Global Recruitment
- Our valued client is currently seeking Laboratory/Sample Preparation Technicians for their Canning Vale based laboratory.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.