Forklift jobs in Holland Park QLD
- Currently we are seeking Casual Warehouse Workers to work behind the scenes in our purpose built Distribution Centre, located at Murarrie, working casual shifts…
- Career development opportunities and great benefits.
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success.
- Monday to Friday permanent rosters.
- Licence for high reach, counter balance forklift and related equipment is relevant for this role or ability to acquire within four weeks of commencement.
- On site Commercial construction labouring experience.
- Take pride in your work.
- Have a great work ethic.
- Your own hi-vis clothing, steel caps & hard hat.
- You will have a current high risk forklift license as well as a valid driver’s licence and experience operating a forklift within an industrial environment.
- Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 12…
- The GC Industry Group is a busy metal fabrication company conveniently located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
- Have a current fork lift licence.
$24 an hour
- The role will include a variety of duties including using ride-on pallet jacks, hands-on tasks such as pick/pack work, forklift driving, high reach operations …
- Picking and packing using RF Scanning, with some roles requiring the use of forklifts.
- Applicants with current forklift licenses and high reach experience are…
- Manual labouring. e.g. Moving Items, Digging, Moving Furniture, etc.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- What else do you need?
- Work on a variety of sites.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.