Fraud Manager jobs
- Role Summary – Fraud Control Manager.
- The Fraud Control Manager is responsible for fraud control and mitigation across the Platform, a health services program…
- We are looking for a Senior Manager, Fraud Investigations within the Forensics and Integrity Services team in our Sydney office.
- What working at EY offers.
- This newly created role will take e nd-to-and accountability for merchant credit risk and fraud management inclusive of on-boarding and in-life management.
- Creating, refining and delivering the fraud risk management strategy by undertaking significant and complex fraud.
- Undertaking complex fraud investigations.
- We are looking for a Manager / Senior Manager based in Sydney with 5+ years forensic accounting experience in the areas of financial investigations (potentially…
- As per the BNP Paribas Internal Control Charter, operating IT entities and their managers are accountable for the risks they are exposed to in accordance with…
- As a Risk & Assurance Manager in the Product Management squad , you will work alongside our Assurance and Security partners to manage the CAT risk control…
- Conduct serious criminal / misconduct investigations including into fraud, bribery and corruption allegations.
- Your path to many possible futures.
- Fraud and/or misconduct investigation (preferred);
- We are looking to expand our capability and invite applications for the position of Manager.
- Leading an overseeing IT audit, data analytics and fraud as well as IT governance and strategy.
- We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Consulting team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.