Freight Management jobs in Victoria
- Support and reconcile freight invoices.
- Generate freight cost and payment reports.
- General business administration and freight office experience.
- Relationship management and influencing skills.
- Assisting and resolving any invoice queries in conjunction with operations/account management;
- Demonstrated warehousing and freight receipt/dispatching experience.
- Previous experience using ERP or warehouse management systems (Oracle and Maximo highly…
- Manage exportation with freight forwarders and provide appropriate shipping documentation.
- Reporting – data analysis, including regular reporting to both…
- Reporting to the Head of Production, this position is responsible for supporting the management of suppliers, purchasing and production planning.
- Assist with various operational functions, including allocating, cross dock/subcontractor management and customer service,.
- What can we offer you?
- Knowledge of Trade management including AQIS and Incoterms.
- Understanding of Inventory management including Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP).
- Express Freighters Australia (EFA) is Qantas Freight’s wholly-owned subsidiary freighter management company.
- Your duties will include, monitoring P2F conversion…
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
$25 an hour
- Receiving of Air & Ocean Freight shipments.
- Our client, a manufacturing company based in the Northern suburbs, are currently seeking an experienced storeperson…
- Responsibilities include providing clients with shipping advice, purchase order management, quoting and track and trace.
- How does working 3 days a week sound?!
Be the first to see new Freight Management jobs in Victoria
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.