Fuel Industry jobs
- We encourage constant ideation (even whacky ones!) of fresh and industry-challenging campaigns to create the next leading products that will shake the world of…
- It fuels our creativity and our enjoyment.
- Are you a curious, collaborative geeky Graduate who is excited about tackling the hard problems in technology and…
$25 - $32 an hour
- In return, you will join an industry-leading provider with a great culture, as we continue ‘building brighter futures together’!
- TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE!
- It fuels our pursuit of a shared vision: to create millions of moments of happiness and possibilities every day.
- Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Develop a familiar understanding of the fuel, water, hydraulic, electrical and bilge systems.
- Clipper Pearls Pearl Farm Diver.
- Written on the 4 December 2013.
- Our Newport terminal is one of the oldest fuel terminals in Victoria.
- We are the exclusive Shell licensee in Australia, and supply around a quarter of Australia…
- Calculate weekly and cumulative fuel consumption figures.
- Maintain accurate running hour reports, energy and fuel readings as required.
- Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
- You will also need a relevant tertiary qualification in Civil or Mechanical Engineering and relevant experience in…
- We are the exclusive Shell licensee in Australia, and supply around a quarter of Australia’s fuel through our extensive network of over 1,250 service stations…
- Checking in returned vehicles, checking fuel levels, body damage and operation of vehicle and accessories.
- Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.