Full Time Cleaner jobs in New South Wales
- Remuneration: 49710.52 - 49710.52 (full time equivalent).
- Sydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia.
$953 a week
- The cleaner is responsible for maintaining all surfaces, fittings, fixtures and furniture within their allocated area in accordance with NSW Health…
- Please Note: Applicants for this position Must have full time working rights in Australia and Must be able to do night shifts .
- Shift work may be required.
- Day time (6am, 730am & 10am start times-Rotational).
- Please note that this position require full-time availability therefore student visa holders with 40 hour…
- This full time role is based at the Sydney International Convention Centre.
- A strong focus on time management & attention to detail.
Bland Shire Council
West Wyalong NSW
$23.58 an hour
- Completes tasks under guidance, on time and to.
- Completes tasks he/she has agreed to on time.
- Below is the full list of capabilities and the level required for…
- We have some great opportunities for skilled cleaning professionals to join us in a casual, part-time or full time basis at various locations across the New…
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 510,000 employees throughout 52 countries.
- We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of…
- Work type: Casual, Part time.
- Multiple Part Time and Casual roles available - varied shift times.
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000…
- Join Origin's Trading team, full training provided.
- It's an exciting time to join Origin.
- We’re also a major supporter in the growth of renewable supply and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.