Full Time Customer Service Officer jobs in Bayswater VIC
City FM Australia
- City FM Australia (City) provide world leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes,…
- An ability to follow processes and solve problems, and be motivated to provide great customer service to the public.
- We are curious, creative and collaborative.
- With a range of services in many locations in Victoria and Tasmania, our 2,500 staff are committed to high quality services and care.
- Closing Date 31/05/2020.
$83,169 - $91,605 a year
- Full time, fixed term contract for 3 years.
- Counselling support services (EAP) and Health and wellbeing program.
- Located at our Elgar Road Campus, Box Hill.
$99,475 a year
- This full-time fixed term role (part time considered) is classified as an Officer Level 4 $99,475 per annum plus 10% superannuation dependent on experience.
- Hawthorn East | Permanent, full time | Benefit from salary packaging.
- We are seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Officer to join our finance team.
- Our client is committed to providing the highest quality of products and customer service in the market.
- Located in Eastern suburbs - onsite parking available.
- Our client is a leading Manufacturing company in Australia, who pride themselves on delivering the best possible customer service and quality of products.
Glen Huntly VIC
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- Recent graduates and/or job seekers with sales/customer service experience are welcome.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment
- A strong customer service ethic.
- Must hold a current full Victorian Driver's Licence.
- Nadrasca believes they provide a unique service offering and are looking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.