Fundraising Call Centre jobs
- Along with some relevant (2-5 years) fundraising or community based experience to working in a charity or non-profit organisation, you will demonstrate:
- Volunteering in various local charity fundraising events.
- Technically confident and a great problem solver, you’ll quickly navigate your way around their…
- Customer service experience in a call centre or receptionist environment.
- Provide program attendance confirmation calls to registered participants.
- Growing WIRE’s fundraising reach by building engagement with potential and existing donors in line with our fundraising strategy.
- How to apply for this role.
$47.29 - $49.27 an hour
- Does fundraising get your heart pumping?
- This includes training products and programs focused on increasing women’s financial capability, addressing family…
- Building subscription fundraising & customer service capabilities.
- A highly engaged team culture that is dynamic, growing in agility and pace, and committed to…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$30 an hour
- THIS IS NOT A COMMISSION BASED ROLE, unlike many fundraising roles this position will see you paid an hourly rate of $30.00ph.
- Do you like speaking to people?
- Strong sales experience ideally across a variety of customer centric forums including face to face, contact centre, retail (fundraising preferred).
- We have an active social calendar including sporting events, regular office-wide gatherings, and a range of fundraising and other activities to support…
- In an emergency call 000.
- The successful applicant will reside within call-in range of the hospital whilst on-call.
- Registered Midwife - EXPRESSION OF INTEREST.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.