GIS Contractor jobs
$81,826 a year
- Data management - Importing contractor data, managing reporting and providing assistance with asset reporting.
- Your main responsibilities will include:
- Management and supervision of consultants and contractors with support from the Environment and Approvals Coordinator.
Kimberley Land Council
$87,655 a year
- Demonstrated experience managing large projects including developing projects, grant writing, planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting to deadlines; and…
- Site based supervision of contractors.
- Work type Full Time Permanent.
- Due to a retirement late last year, we are now hiring for a new Mine Services Specialist!
- Manage health and safety of contractors and research partners.
- Engage with Traditional Owner Groups around Cultural heritage plans/agreements.
- Be a part of something amazing for Western Australia.
- Being a part of the Horizon Power team is about building a better future for regional Western Australia.
- Manage the day to day work of our construction sub-contractors.
- AARNet Pty Ltd (APL) is the company that operates Australia's Academic and Research Network …
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- In this role you will compile and report geological data and interpretations on targets and projects as well as support contractor and drill rig management…
- Effectively manage contractors, and negotiate timelines and deliverables.
- This position will also require a level of technical knowledge to instruct specialist…
- Management of environmental consultants and contractors.
- MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.