- Improve and maintain the accuracy of data sets in Council’s GIS (MapInfo) system, provide census data statistics and end user support for GIS.
PHO Hung Preston
- Now hiring at 447 High St, Preston.
$59,237 - $78,873 a year
- The Australian Hydrographic Office is Australia’s national hydrographic and charting authority and is responsible for producing nautical charts and other…
- Join Esri’s global R&D team in Melbourne, Australia to develop leading-edge cross-platform mapping and GIS solutions that run on the latest mobile devices.
- Reporting to the Senior GIS Analyst, the GIS Analyst will sit within the project design team.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing GIS applications.
City of Melton Council
$106,825 - $119,591 a year
- Melton City Council has an exciting opportunity within the Engineering Services team for an Asset Management & GIS Coordinator to join one of the fastest…
- Willingness to learn new GIS technologies is essential.
- A tertiary degree in GIS, surveying, or related field.
- To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in GIS or in an environmental discipline with a strong GIS background.
- Tertiary qualifications in GIS or in an environmental discipline…
- Utilising GIS and supporting environmental software.
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting environmental and GIS data.
- Focus on keeping each other safe.
- 0-4 years’ experience in GIS, someone who possesses a tertiary education in Geographic Information Systems or equivalent.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Be the first to see new GIS jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.