GIS jobs in South Australia
- Offering a vast array of TPS, GPS, GIS, Scanning, Construction, Machine Control and Survey products, no other supplier can match the level of knowledge,…
Chris Tan Consulting
- They are seeking a highly driven, analytical, GIS expert capable of detailed GIS analytics and assistance with programming machine learning to develop and…
$102,000 - $105,000 a year
- Lead the development of capital works programmes and planned scheduled maintenance, using our systems, including GIS and predictive modelling (Assetic).
- Experience in GIS software such as MapInfo, ArcGIS and QGIS.
- Job Description - Senior Engineer - Drainage and Flooding (ADE00002D).
$72,915 - $78,197 a year
- Demonstrated high level computer skills and working knowledge of GIS and development application administrative software.
- This includes but is not limited to:
- Utilities knowledge related to GIS data usage highly desirable.
- My client is an IT consulting firm and they are looking for a developer for their mining client.
- Synaco is proud to be associated with our client, based in SA, who is a significant contributor to the SA economy and overseas exports.
- GIS Switchgear experience and OEM training.
- Through continued growth and an increasing number of projects out client are currently looking for qualified HV…
Be the first to see new GIS jobs in South Australia
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.