Gardener Garden jobs in Sutherland NSW
- Reporting directly to the Village Manager, the new Full-Time role of Village Gardener is responsible for all gardening duties including garden renovations,…
- Establish and tend to a herb and vegetable garden.
- Weekly visits to assist with the gardens – preferably on a Friday.
- Our ideal volunteer will have:
- Professional gardener required for private school.
- Reporting to the maintenance manager you will be charged with the upkeep and maintenance of the campus…
- Maintenance and up keep of gardens,.
- Least 1-2 years experience as a gardener.
- 1300apprentice has a highly valued client looking for an experienced Garden…
- With a heritage dating back more than a century, Yates has long been ANZ’s leading marketer and manufacturer of consumer garden care products.
- Maintain gardens, lawns and grounds and ensure that the Display Village is highly.
- Ensure the occurrence of seasonal fertilizing of lawns and gardens and weed…
- Constructing walls, fences, pergolas, BBQ areas, garden furniture.
- You will be working with one of Sydney's most respected landscape gardeners and services…
- Maintenance and up keep of gardens.
- Are you an experienced Gardener looking for on-going work?
- At 1300apprentice, we have professional and reputable clients…
- You will be employed as a landscape labourer and assistant gardener and be tasked with the upkeep of local council parks and gardens.
- What you'll get in return.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Team Leader required for commercial garden maintenance contract.
- You will require a proven track record in Commercial Garden Maintenance or similar.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.