Gas Field $140,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Coal bed methane experience and involvement in a large-scale, multi-well, “manufacturing-style” oil or gas field development is preferred.
- A great team to join.
Darling Downs QLD
$60 - $80 an hour
- Certificate III in Gas Plant Operations.
- Experience in high pressure gas operations.
- Demonstrated experience in gas plant, refinery or petrochemical operations.
$60 - $95 an hour
- Experience in the project management of Brownfield project portfolios on operating oil, gas and LNG plants.
- It's an exciting time to be part of this respected…
- Experience in gas flow metering, gas quality measurements, hazardous area and electrical equipment compliance management.
- Sound like your kind of career?
Darling Downs QLD
$70 - $90 an hour
- Coordinate field input to program delivery reporting.
- Minimum 5 years oil & gas experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in field engineering.
GE Renewable Energy
- Demonstrated track record of working with and/or managing site- based construction multi-discipline projects in Australia/ New Zealand in the process industrial…
- BS/MS in environmental science or engineering, social sciences, planning, geography, or related field.
- ERM’s supports development of projects in a range of…
- Undergraduate degree required (preferably in an engineering or technical field).
- Prioritize, with the Vertical Market and other Business Leaders (particularly…
- Sound practical knowledge of the requirements of Australian and international standards in the field of mechanical engineering for gas transmission systems;
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering Field.
- Extensive experience in Maintenance Shutdown Management, preferably within the Power Generation, Gas Processing or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.