Gas Field $140,600 jobs
You refined by:
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Proven background in leading operations and projects in a multi-discipline Oil & Gas greenfield and brownfield self-perform environment with a large trade…
- Supervising field work and subcontractors on site;
- BS/MS in environmental science, geology, chemistry, engineering, or related field.
- Graduate Tertiary degree in one of the engineering fields and eligible for Graduate Member of Engineers Australia.
- Demonstrated knowledge in multiple fields of environmental science.
- Contribute in the delivery of industry-best practice sustainability outcomes for our…
- Thorough knowledge of all phases of construction operations relating to field activities, engineering disciplines, construction technologies and jobsite…
- Experience in developing and supporting financial models Strong excel model build skills – experience translating business requirements into technical…
- Delivering complex electrical designs on key industrial projects, particularly downstream oil & gas.
- A working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of…
- Wireless, smart field devices, remote monitoring and support),.
- Strong experiences, preferably from water, mining and gas infrastructure projects,.
- Undergraduate degree required (preferably in an engineering or technical field).
- Prioritize, with the Vertical Market and other Business Leaders (particularly…
- We take on exciting work across a breadth of industries and a depth of services as we connect clients with experts in a wide range of fields.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.