Gas Field jobs in Western Australia
- Tertiary Qualifications in your chosen field.
- Expressions of Interest - Oil & Gas Engineers.
- Collaborate on milestone oil & gas projects.
- Experience of field engineering role in mining, oil and gas or similar industry.
- Available for flexible working hours of field operations and clients globally.
- During Stage 1, the LoF Lead is responsible for establishing Life of Field program and activities for customer-owned equipment.
- Significant experience as a site based engineer in the Oil & Gas or Heavy Industrial environment.
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction…
- Downer are now seeking a Civil Field Engineer for the Chichester Solar Farm project located in Pilbra Region in the North of Western Australia.
- Civmec is an integrated multi-disciplinary heavy engineering and construction provider to the metals and minerals, oil and gas, infrastructure, as well as…
- Previous field services exposure would be highly regarded.
- We are seeking Field Services Diesel Mechanics for our Kalgoorlie branch.
- What’s in it for you?
- Senior Field Engineers or suitably experienced Field Engineers are encouraged to apply.
- An opening for Field Specialist General - Wireline based in Australia.
- From 5 to 7 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities.
- UGL has an excellent opportunity for E&I Field Engineers to join the team supporting a major Oil & Gas Maintenance Project in Karratha.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.