Geoscience Australia jobs
- Existing and ongoing Permanent work rights in Australia (Mandatory).
- Forklift ticket, HR licence and Geoscience Field Practices Certificate or equivalent would…
- Degree qualified in a geoscience discipline.
- Today, we're a leading provider of energy to homes and businesses throughout Australia.
- Jack Betton 03 9652 5219.
- Exploration and discovery is core to the delivery of our growth strategy and our world class geoscience team is actively pursuing brownfield and belt scale…
- WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us.
- Manual C Class Drivers Licence.
- Oversee the management of GSQ's geoscience and resource databases in conjunction with the Geoscience Information group.
- Other duties as directed and required.
- Land Access and Approvals East is part of Minerals Australia Planning and Technical function, servicing BHP’s assets in Queensland, New South Wales and South…
Klohn Crippen Berger
- Travel within Australia and internationally to various project locations.
- Work internationally and in Australia on mining, closure, government and non-mining…
$84,503 - $97,816 a year
- Governance and Freedom of Information Officer.
- Applications close 20 October 2019.
- This role supports the Director, Governance and Risk to administer various…
acQuire Technology Solutions
- Founded in 1996, acQuire originated in Perth, Western Australia.
- AcQuire provides geoscience data management software and services for the mining industry.
$72,860 - $80,897 a year
- The Geoscientist in this role has the opportunity to apply skills and knowledge to geological problems in complex and poorly-understood parts of Australia, and…
Be the first to see new Geoscience Australia jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.