Goods Receivable jobs
- A good understanding of Financial accounting and reporting.
- Manage and process all debtor accounts / accounts receivable tasks.
- Must be willing to be hands on.
- Dangerous Goods, C.o.R, Load restraints.
- Ensure Goods issuing is achieved within 24 hours (VL06O report).
- Use SAP for Stock Receipts, Goods Issuing (Including…
- As Accounts Receivable in our Collections and Recoveries Team, you will liaise with internal departments and external partners during the collection and…
- Prepare accounts receivable invoices for clients and document support.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite specifically intermediate skillset in excel.
- The role includes, handling receivables, dispatching goods in and out of the centre.
- Pack and dispatch outgoing goods;
- We work as one team.
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable, including generation and tracking of bills and Invoices;
- Core responsibilities of the role:
- Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to build good…
- Good communication and organisational skills, and.
- Ideally, previous store or warehouse experience with a focus on receivables and despatching,.
Tonkin + Taylor
- Good working knowledge of Excel and accounting packages.
- This opportunity will suit a self-motivated individual with a good sense of humour and ability to work…
- The candidate will develop a good understanding and grounding in a private sector organisation, with exposure to a broad range of accounting functions including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.