Governance Specialist jobs
$107,380 - $114,512 a year
- Providing expert advice and support in relation to legal, governance and policy development to ensure that the City’s governance activities are carried out…
- CGEIT, CRISC, CISA or equivalent IT governance and risk management certifications.
- The successful candidate will have operational ownership of activities…
- Broad understanding of payroll, remuneration, performance, and governance regulatory requirements an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of insurance practices and system governance processes.
- Efficient and effective governance of knowledge, systems and processes including…
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Plannin...
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The successful candidate will provide specialist governance and policy advice to drive reform.
- Tertiary qualification(s) including qualification(s) in law,…
- You are confident reading and interpreting global governance and Australian legislation to ensure IKEA is managing and handling data with the greatest of…
- Provide the customer and market information required to underpin effective supplier negotiations and support procurement specialists in negotiating agreements…
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in data governance disciplines.
- Development of data governance standards, processes and procedures.
- Provide specialist advice and support to deliver Treasury’s governance, performance and assurance obligations and continuously improve the frameworks, systems…
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Support the PMO function and governance based in the UK.
- Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 dependant on experience plus super annuation.
- What’s in it for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.