Government Administration jobs in Banksia NSW
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$32 - $34 an hour
- An exciting opportunity is available within a well-known Government Department who are seeking an experienced Administration Officer to provide administrative…
- Joining Transport for NSW, you’ll have access to a range of unique government benefits in a flexible work environment like no other.
- Closing Date 30-Jan-2020.
- Temporary Part-Time up to 12 months.
- Obtain and maintain the requisite security clearance for this role.
- This is a temporary assignment under Section 81D of the…
- Provide administrative and secretarial services to internal and external clients.
- Temporary: 35 hours per week until 30 June 2020.
- Closing Date 04-Feb-2020.
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required.
- Previous administration experience (preferred but not essential).
- We provide expert litigation support through our cost…
- Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney office and 25 regional offices in metropolitan and regional centres…
- Demonstrated experience in office administration.
- Provide diverse administrative and related services ensuring compliance with relevant NSW public sector…
- Stronger Communities brings all government services targeted at achieving safe, just, inclusive and resilient communities under one roof.
- What we can offer you.
- The NSW Education Standards Authority (‘NESA’) was formally established on 1 January 2017 to improve quality teaching and student learning across all schools…
- Le Cordon Bleu - Ryde Campus.
- Temporary Full Time up to 12 months.
- TAFE NSW is the largest skills and training provider in Australia, and one of the largest in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.